Position open in Lannion or Massy, follow the link to apply - precise Lannion if you prefer localisation in Lannion
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity!
If you are an experienced RAN/Core developer with high interest in security background and would like to be a part of ensuring that Ericsson have the outstanding security solutions and hereby crafting customer trust and future business growth, then this is the job for you. We are looking for skilled Security Pen testers with experience security audits, vulnerability analysis and ethical hacking. Telecom is the focus but if you have experience from Bank, ICT, Military or Automotive Security is also of high interest. Do you want to be part of building a brand-new R&D unit in France?
- Perform Penetration and Vulnerability Analysis activities for selected 5G RAN and Core products
- Participate in test analysis for features and products in different development programs
- Get involved in Penetration testing for New Industry deployments including IoT
- Contribute to the Vulnerability Analysis input to Security Risk Assessment meetings
- Provide feedback to our development programs, based on performed risk analysis and tests
- Be involved in regional Customer Unit activities (PoC:s, demos, Security audits etc)
To be successful in the role you must have:
- MSc level in a technical subject area or an equivalent level of knowledge
- Proven track record in a pen tester role
- Demonstrated experience in Vulnerability and/or Penetration testing.
- Specific experience working with RAN/Core technology verification activities is a merit.
- Good knowledge in ICT security area preferably with Security certification such as CEH (Ethical Hacking) and/or OSCP (Penetration Testing)
- Good English language skills in both writing and conversation, and additional French language skills are a plus.
Looking forward hearing from you!
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.