Dans le cadre d'une potentielle implantation à Lannion, Qualcomm, recherche différents types de profils lui permettant de concrétiser son projet, dont
Qualcomm is a company of inventors that unlocked 5G ushering in an age of rapid acceleration in connectivity and new possibilities that will transform industries, create jobs, and enrich lives. But this is just the beginning. It takes inventive minds with diverse skills, backgrounds, and cultures to transform 5Gs potential into world-changing technologies and products. This is the Invention Age - and this is where you come in.
In addition to the wireless network simulation, we also produce visualization and analysis software that’s geared toward the rapid prototyping and iteration paradigm. Familiarity with wireless system design from 4G and 5G and analysis is a plus. The ideal candidate is a quick learner, self-starter, and curious to learn new technologies and the cutting edge software development methodologies with the goal to defining and evangelizing their own methods.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- 2+ years’ Software Engineering or related work experience
- 2+ years’ experience with at least one programming language such as C, C++, Python, etc.
- Excellent ability in design, implementation and debugging complex software systems
- Master’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Knowledge of modeling concepts (e.g. discrete event simulation, polyglot programming)
- Object-oriented software design and development
- Distributed systems and TCP/IP networking knowledge
- Knowledge of protocols such as LTE, 5G NR, C-V2X and 802.11
- System performance optimization, multi-core, multi-processor, multi-threaded development
- Machine learning for wireless communications systems and algorithms
- Linux as the development platform
- Experience with source code version control systems such as Git
- Ability to work in a fast paced collaborative and geo-diverse software team environment
- GPU development experience
*References to a particular number of years experience are for indicative purposes only. Applications from candidates with equivalent experience will be considered, provided that the candidate can demonstrate an ability to fulfill the principal duties of the role and possesses the required competencies.
Applicants: If you are an individual with a disability and need an accommodation during the application/hiring process, please call Qualcomm’s toll-free number found here for assistance. Qualcomm will provide reasonable accommodations, upon request, to support individuals with disabilities to be able participate in the hiring process. Qualcomm is also committed to making our workplace accessible for individuals with disabilities. Qualcomm is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity.
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Qualcomm. Staffing and recruiting agencies and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. Qualcomm does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Qualcomm employees or any other company location. Qualcomm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.