Dans le cadre d'une potentielle implantation à Lannion, Qualcomm recherche différents types de profils lui permettant de concrétiser son projet, dont
Qualcomm is a company of inventors that unlocked 5G ushering in an age of rapid acceleration in connectivity and new possibilities that will transform industries, create jobs, and enrich lives. But this is just the beginning. It takes inventive minds with diverse skills, backgrounds, and cultures to transform 5Gs potential into world-changing technologies and products. This is the Invention Age - and this is where you come in.
The candidate will join Qualcomm’s world-class wireless research team working on the systems design, evaluation, and standardization of new innovative 5G NR features and success requires developing an end-to-end view of systems across layers and across disciplines. The systems engineering work includes theoretical analysis, computer aided analysis, active participation in design reviews with colleagues, contribution to Qualcomm’s IP portfolio, and technical contributions towards advancing air interface specifications and standards. The candidate is expected to have extensive knowledge of radio communication theory, digital signal processing, and a solid background in cellular communication systems across PHY/MAC layers to innovate with new technical proposals and research evaluations.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
- 2+ years Systems Engineering or related work experience.
- Good grasp of radio communication theory and digital signal processing.
- Solid understanding of fundamentals of wireless communication physical and MAC layer concepts.
- Strong hands-on capability and extensive experience of system modeling and performance analysis.
- Master’s Degree or PhD in Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
- Wireless Communications experience (e.g. Information theory, Coding theory, Wireless Machine Learning, Adaptive filtering, MIMO, Signal Detection and Estimation, Medium Access Control and Protocols, Mobility management)
- Programming skills in C/C++/MATLAB/Python
- Additional skills in the following areas are a plus: 5G NR radio access network design and RAN protocol layers, modem algorithm design, channel and interference estimation, advanced transmitters or receivers, tracking loops, RF distortion minimization, interference and mobility management in cellular networks, design of communication system simulations.
*References to a particular number of years experience are for indicative purposes only. Applications from candidates with equivalent experience will be considered, provided that the candidate can demonstrate an ability to fulfill the principal duties of the role and possesses the required competencies.
Applicants: If you are an individual with a disability and need an accommodation during the application/hiring process, please call Qualcomm’s toll-free number found here for assistance. Qualcomm will provide reasonable accommodations, upon request, to support individuals with disabilities to be able participate in the hiring process. Qualcomm is also committed to making our workplace accessible for individuals with disabilities. Qualcomm is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity.
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Qualcomm. Staffing and recruiting agencies and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. Qualcomm does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Qualcomm employees or any other company location. Qualcomm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.