Localisation Lannion or Massy, please apply following the link and precise Lannion if interested in that localisation
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity!
E2E Network Solutions, is part of the Digital Services Solutions organization in RDPS (R&D, Portfolio and Strategy), is responsible for end-to-end solution development within Business Area Digital Services (DGS). As part of our operations we drive TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) efficient solutions for programmable 4G / 5G core networks, automated operations and digital engagements across the BDGS portfolio and provide e2e PoC, Demos and trial support for various CU (Customer Unit) teams. We are now looking for a senior e2e solution developer, integration and verification engineer to ensure the development of creative and technically state of the art solutions. Research and development process for these solutions demands the highest quality verification processes.
- Analyze customers network configurations and propose evolution steps
- Influence the solution design to meet our customer’s requirements
- Ensure continuous improvements in the area of solution verification
- Interact with other Ericsson organizations as well as customers
- Develop, prepare and deliver Demos on groundbreaking technology
- Academic degree in engineering or equivalent.
- Solid knowledge (at least 5 years) from working in R&D
- Knowledge about the latest telecom Core technologies, preferably working experience with 5G and Cloud Native
- Knowledge in 3PP Cloud Solutions, eg RedHat, Juniper, VMware and relevant SDN technologies
- Having sound experiences with E2E solution development activities or similar is a must.
- Experience with 4G/5G Private Networks and/or its verticals
- Knowledge in 4G and 5G for Mission Critical Networks and related network features is key
- Understanding of Mission Critical verticals requirements (I.e. Public Safety & defense, etc)
- Ecosystem knowledge: industry domain for Private Networks and public safety, defense for Mission critical.
Looking forward hearing from you!
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.