As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity!
E2E Network Solutions, as part of the DNEW NSV organization, is responsible for end-to-end solution development within Business Area Networks. We drive E2E solution development in Private Networks (PN), ERS solutions and providing e2e PoC and trail support for various CU teams. E2E solutions target our classical customers the operators and enable them to address end customers in the enterprise segment in the right way. We are now looking for a very experienced e2e solution system manager (solution architect) to ensure the development of creative and technically state of the art solutions being involved in the research and development process to make sure development is of high quality, innovative solutions using the most appropriate technology available across that area.
- Taking individual technical leadership on strategic portfolio items
- Technically supporting Product Line and Customer Units in PN engagements for prioritized customers
- Drive customer facing discussions with deep technical knowledge in the PN area to foster back requirements
- Early phase contribution to IOT & New Industries related studies and technical fora
- Derive new product requirements from new PN use cases and feed back to respective Product Development Units
- Elaborate harmonies with customer trial activities, other solution activities in the France R&D site
- Craft the solution to meet our customer’s requirements
- Drive continuous improvements with focus on system management and its processes
To be successful in the role you must have:
- RAN and e2e technologies (O-RAN, V-RAN, orchestration, network slicing, security, synchronization)
- RAN mobility, NW sharing principles
- RAN NW planning including aspects of carrier aggregation and spectrum sharing
- RAN architectures: D-. C-, E-RAN
- System Product and Target Solution Pre-Sales, Development, Delivery and Life Cycle Management
- Minimum 10 years' experience in service
- Business Understanding
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.