Location: Lannion, FRANCE
Telework options: hybrid on site – remote
Looking for an exciting and permanent job in a fast-growing high-tech company, offering a variety of assignments and interactions? Ekinops Lannion and the Trégor area will enjoy welcoming you in a dynamic and innovating region.
For over 20 years, Ekinops has been driving innovation in network systems and equipments. We provide solutions focused on the needs of communication service providers and enterprises worldwide.
We provide open, trusted and innovative network connectivity and enable our customers’ success by delivering high value-added software-driven solutions. Today, over 120 international service providers, including numerous Tier 1 carriers around the world, trust our people and technologies.
Over 50% of our near 500-strong team works in our multi-national Agile R&D centers. Our company has a strong international background, with sales offices strategically located around the world.
Duties and Responsibilities
As part of the 10 staff Embedded Software team, reporting the embedded SW team leader, within the Transport R&D department you will have the following responsibilities:
- Actor of an agile scrum team composed of embedded SW and testing members
- Contribute to user stories detailed specifications and development tasks definition
- Develop, validate and document Embedded Software for Control and Management / Pluggable Module of the Ekinops360 Packet-Optical Transport System
- Investigate, analyze, correct, and document reported defects
Profile and skills
As part of a multidisciplinary agile team, you appreciate to work with a high level of autonomy and ownership. You have the opportunity to closely collaborate with End-to-End product development teams (from specification and hardware to validation).
You appreciate to take part of the constant evolution of your product, taking part of the feasibility studies, definition of the solution and studying the improvement/innovation threads.
Education: Engineer with software background and experience in lower layer
Experience: 5 year+ on programming software and/or firmware
- Embedded Linux (buildroot, yocto, other…), Drivers, Switch
- GIT/Gitlab, familiar with CI/CD process
- Agile methodology
- Fluent in English
- Nice to have:
- basic knowledge of I2C, SPI, USB
- Development on microcontroller as NXP with Keil real time environment
- Programming in Erlang
- DWDM (Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing) equipments
- OTN (Optical Trasnport Network equipments
- Entry level
- Profit sharing program
- Meal voucher
Recruitment process :
- 1st interview with Transport R&D Senior Director and Embedded SW Team leader
- 2nd interview with HR
Ekinops endeavours to be an employer of choice. Our teams are dedicated, imaginative and astute. We strive to work together around our core values, which includes dynamism, empowerment and customer focus.