Looking for an exciting and permanent job in a fast-growing high-tech company, offering a variety of assignments and interactions?
For over 20 years, Ekinops has been driving innovation in network systems. We provide solutions focused on the needs of communication service providers and enterprises worldwide. We provide open, trusted and innovative network connectivity and enable our customers’ success by delivering high value-added software-driven solutions. Today, over 120 international service providers, including numerous Tier 1 carriers around the world, trust our people and technologies. Over 50% of our 500-strong team works in our multi-national Agile R&D centers. Our company has a strong international background, with sales offices strategically located around the world.
Duties and Responsibilities
As part of the Manufacturing and Supply team of 8 people, reporting to the Manufacturing and Supply chain manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Packaging of sensitive electronic products according to instructions.
- Palletizing of products.
- Tracking of deliveries.
- Production of transport documentation.
- Entry of output movements in ERP.
- Booking and monitoring of transport.
- Communication of shipping information to customers.
EMS follow up
- Entry of purchase orders in ERP
- Tracking of order backlog. –
- Physical and IT reception of products
- Inventory management
Profile and skills
Educational level: BAC+2 logistique
Key technical knowledge required
- ERP (such SAP by Design)
- Microsoft Office
- French and English spoken and written (working knowledge at least)
- Entry level
- Profit sharing program
- Meal voucher
- 1st with Department manager
- 2nd with Department Director
- 3rd interview with HR