Qualcomm France S.A.R.L.
Administration Group, Administration Group > Office Administration
We are looking for an Office Administrator who has a positive attitude, is flexible, self-motivated and eager to support our R&D Engineering team in France.
The candidate should maintain an elevated level of professionalism, capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment. Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality. The candidate will manage daily calendars, keep teams informed with new changes, prepare complex travel arrangements, and complete travel expenses. The candidate will be working with external vendors; interact with visitors; meeting deadlines; being responsive and results oriented; problem solving; communicating effectively and professionally all levels of employees and external contacts is a must. She or He will also need to attend meetings and participate in topics, capture action items and publish notes. This job also requires a person who is reliable, pays attention to details, and overall has good work ethic.
- Dealing with contracts, project reporting, some public relations skills and event organization skills. Coordination of yearly project report in collaboration with other departments.
- Develop processes to prioritize activities, proactively initiate tasks, and oversee items to completion.
- Support projects submissions and related translations and local administrative and legal documentations.
- Translations of local administrative documents to facilitate collaboration/approval/clearance process between office and headquarter.
- Attend meetings to participate in topics, capture action items and publish.
- Coordinates activities between departments and outside parties
- Responds to inquiries from company executives, internal stakeholders, and external contacts.
- Manage equipment orders: Lab equipment purchase, shipment, tracking.
- Provide service/lab management with office: subcontractor, landlord , local taxes authorities, office hygiene and security , work and interact with other departments..
- Office/lab space coordination : Support the team and visitors with local issues and facilitating their onboarding/work conditions in the related local office. Visitor coordination.
- Support Engineering team with administrative tasks and convey requested relevant information.
- Support new hires, interns in onboarding and executes dedicated HR processes for new Hires.
- Eco system Partners : Support subscriptions/extensions to the ecosystem institution ,NDA signing, support internal processes for subscriptions.
- Support logistics of participation / hosting/ organization to internal and external events/forums/conferences/meeting. Organizes and coordinates internal and external meetings; manages detailed logistics as necessary. Organizes team events including budgeting, vendor selection, and vendor management.
- Manages calendar and appointments, creates travel plans and itineraries, chooses travel accommodations within budgetary constraint. Manages expense reporting process for the leadership team members.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in administrative support for a Multinational company, professional services organization, NGO, Ministries offices
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in managing calendar, travel, expense reporting, and event logistics
- Demonstrated expertise in writing and verbal communications suitable for executive-level interactions
- Knowledge of Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Fluent French and English Languages, other European languages are nice to have
· Experience providing administrate support for a divisional lead within a large corporate environment.
· Post-secondary education/coursework in communications or business
· High School Diploma or equivalent
*References to a particular number of years experience are for indicative purposes only. Applications from candidates with equivalent experience will be considered, provided that the candidate can demonstrate an ability to fulfill the principal duties of the role and possesses the required competencies.
Although this role has some expected minor physical activity, this should not deter otherwise qualified applicants from applying. If you are an individual with a physical or mental disability and need an accommodation during the application/hiring process, please call Qualcomm’s toll-free number found here for assistance. Qualcomm will provide reasonable accommodations, upon request, to support individuals with disabilities as part of our ongoing efforts to create an accessible workplace.
Qualcomm is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity.
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Qualcomm. Staffing and recruiting agencies and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. Qualcomm does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Qualcomm employees or any other company location. Qualcomm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
If you would like more information about this role, please contact Qualcomm Careers.