Looking for an exciting and permanent job in a fast-growing high-tech company, offering a variety of assignments and interactions
For over 20 years, Ekinops has been driving innovation in network systems. We provide solutions focused on the needs of communication service providers and enterprises worldwide.
We provide open, trusted and innovative network connectivity and enable our customers’ success by delivering high value-added software-driven solutions. Today, over 120 international service providers, including numerous Tier 1 carriers around the world, trust our people and technologies.
Over 50% of our near 500-strong team works in our multi-national Agile R&D centers. Our company has a strong international background, with sales offices strategically located around the world.
Ekinops is recognized for its ESG commitments with considerable improvement in ESG rating following 2022 Gaïa campaign and Silver Medal by EcoVadis.
Duties and Responsibilities
Within the Quality & Environmental department, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead day-to-day quality activities in production
- Incoming and outcoming inspection
- Consolidate indicators, pareto defect
- Follow suppliers performance
- Consolidate indicators FPY, pareto defect
- Manage non conformities
- Manage actions plan
- Work with the Manufacturing and Supply chain manager regarding quality issues relating to product/process for implementing and following corrective and preventives actions.
- Provide quality reports on product/process quality performance
- Perform regular/ad hoc quality assessments on product quality issue as required
- Perform product and supplier audits
- Identifying possible areas for improvement in quality control processes.
- Create, enforce and update ISO documents
- Telework options: on site only
Profile and skills
Educational level: BAC+2 quality
- A Technical Degree in Quality, Manufacturing or 5 years of experience from quality control and assurance on the manufacturing shop floor.
- Knowledge in Electronic/optics
- Knowledge of quality management systems, e.g. ISO 9001, ISO14001
- Expert in non-conformity management and problem-solving methodology
- Microsoft Office pack
- Must be able to travel as needed
- Rigorous and methodical
- Ability to plan and coordinate multiple activities at the same time
- Team working aptitude
- French and English spoken and written (working knowledge at least)
- Level: Intermediate
- Profit sharing program
- Meal subsidy or Meal voucher
Recruitment process :
- 1st with Department manager
- 2nd interview with HR
- 3rd interview with VP manufacturing