Ekinops Quality and Environmental manager
(With Expertise in the Telecom industry)
Quality and Environmental manager
Quality Director Ekinops Group
Experience & Knowledge
- Have relevant engineering qualification.
- The ideal candidate will have two to five years’ experience of working in a similar telecom industry environment undertaking tasks comparable to the role.
- Extensive knowledge of ISO 9001 Quality standards and ISO 14001 Environmental standards. Good knowledge of ISO27001 IT Security standard.
- Some level of knowledge in the Telcordia GR (Generic Requirements) used in the Telecom industry would be a plus
- General understanding and knowledge of Health and Safety requirements.
- A thorough understanding of the company’s services, products and its associated markets would be advantageous.
- Experienced Internal Auditor.
Registered / certified ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 Lead Auditor is an advantage.
- We expect a candidate who could become by end 2022 quality director for the group (the actual director will retire in Sept 2022):
- Excellent People Management skills.
- Strong influencing and coaching skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to organize workload
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to deal with the all of the business hierarchy
- Be able to work on own initiative and as part of a team, as this role will involve collaboration across all departments.
- Hands-on: ability to write efficiently new processes , quality reports, communications towards customers, suppliers, other company departments
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Being analytical and able to interpret data to produce clear and concise reports
- Have a high level of competency and accuracy in writing and maintaining clear and professional documentation relating to integrated management systems
- Possess strong planning, organizational, teamwork and presentation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, manage multiple tasks and meet strict deadlines essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to train staff.
- Experience of delivering in-house training for effective execution of Quality & Environmental Management systems desirable.
- Thorough understanding of Quality & Environmental standards and methodologies, of relevant legislation and compliance requirements.
- Familiar with IT Security standards and Health & Safety standards.
- Thorough understanding of manufacturing and production in the industry.
- Professional in outlook and attitude.
- Self-motivated – improvement orientated.
- Highly conscientious and diligent.
- Very good written and oral communication skills in English (fluent, mandatory) and French.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office with more advanced IT Skills / Knowledge advantageous.
- Ability to travel to the various offices of the group, to suppliers’ or customers’ locations (estimated to 10 to 20% of the time).
Contact : email@example.com