Location: Lannion, France
Type of contract: Full-time permanent position
In order to complete the existing team of software engineers, Ekinops is looking for an experienced Data engineer with at least 5 years of experience.
Your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Review and improve the data management (collection, storage, analysis, reporting) of the solution
- Propose solutions based on ML to enhance the capabilities of the delivered services across the following axes: Reliability, Security, Monitoring.
- Disseminate your knowledge to help increase the skills and know-how of the team in your areas of expertise.
Profile and skills
As a software Development engineer, you will have the following skills:
- Master’s degree or PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline.
- Strong knowledge in modern large scale databases and datalake solutions and how to exploit them using frameworks such as map+reduce for analysis
- Developing product features using predictive analysis methods and framworks (eg Tensorflow)
- Languages: Python, Go, PHP
- Some familiarity with Micro Services, Containers (Docker), Kubernetes, MQTT or KAFKA, ACS/NMS/SD-WAN, HTTP, web security.
- Excellent communication (oral, written), fluent in English.
- Experience working with multiple teams/distributed teams (preferably with India or China)