Location: Lannion, France
Type of contract: Full-time permanent position
In order to complete the existing team of software engineers, Ekinops is looking for an experienced DevOps engineer with more than 5 years of experience.
Your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Software development and testing of PHP, Python based networking products.
- Bringing strong CI/CD practical knowledge to support the team and methods improvements.
- Provide support to the customers for the operations of the solution when deployed in their environment.
- Disseminate your knowledge to help increase the skills and know-how of the team in your areas of expertise.
Profile and skills
As a software Development engineer, you will have the following skills:
- Engineering or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a lead developer role as well as implementing and deploying CI/CD practices and pipelines
- Good understanding of HTTP/REST, Web Security, Virtualization, SDN, Linux concepts.
- Good understanding MySQL, MariaDB databases.
- Understanding of PHP and front end technologies is big plus.
- Good to have knowledge of these technologies: MicroServices, Docker, Kubernetes, MQTT or KAFKA, ACS/NMS/SD-WAN, HTTP, OpenAPI.
- Experience in a distributed team environment, with expert knowledge of git and CI/CD practices (i.e. Build, deployment, Automated unit testing, module testing, , etc.).
- Excellent communication (oral, written), fluent in English.
- Demonstrated ability to work with multiple teams/distributed teams (pref India or China)