Location: Lannion, France
Type of contract: Full-time permanent position
In order to complete the existing team of software engineers, Ekinops is looking for an experienced Development engineer with at least 2 years of experience.
Your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Software development and testing of web based networking products.
- Implement and maintain the continuous integration environment and pipelines for your SW modules
- Disseminate your knowledge to help increase the skills and know-how of the team in your areas of expertise.
Profile and skills
As a software Development engineer, you will have the following skills:
- Engineering degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline.
- Knowledge of networking TCP/IP, UDP and associated services
- Good understanding of HTTP/REST, Web Security, Virtualization, SDN, Linux concepts.
- Some familiarity with Micro Services, Containers (Docker), Kubernetes, MQTT or KAFKA, ACS/NMS/SD-WAN, HTTP, web security.
- Experience in a distributed team environment, with knowledge of git and continuous integration practices (i.e. automated unit testing, module testing, Jenkins or gitlab, etc.).
- Excellent communication (oral, written), fluent in English.
- Experience working with multiple teams/distributed teams (preferably with India or China)