Location: Lannion, France
Type of contract: Full-time permanent position
Department: R&D, Optical SDN
For our Lannion-based Optical SDN team, Ekinops is looking a graduated post-PhD engineer who is interested in optical transport modeling, automation and interoperability.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Modernization of optical network modeling applications and software interfaces for optical SDN and supervision tools.
- Proof of concept realizations to validate the studied concepts.
- Disseminate your knowledge to help increase the skills and know-how of the team in your areas of expertise.
Profile and skills
As an advanced research engineer, you will have the following skills:
- PhD in Networking, Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- Good knowledge of data modelling technologies and associated (UML, XML, JSON, Yang, YAML, …).
- Advanced knowledge of Java language (from version 8 to 17) and main libraries (JPA, XML, Jackson, …).
- Good understanding in optical transport: OTN, WDM, simulation, FlexGrid,
- Good understanding of databases.
- Good to have knowledge of the following technologies: Git/Gitlab, Maven, MicroServices, Docker, Kubernetes, Python, HTTP.
- Proper publications or opensource contributions.
- Good references.
- Excellent communication (oral, written), fluent in English.