Our Exciting Opportunity !
In the Digital Services Security center, we are responsible for the full spectrum of security across the entire business area, including driving security into products and services that will be used by across the globe, and interwoven into their daily lives. We are now looking for someone who can help us ensure that the networks of the future are protected from Cyber Attacks, resilient enough to survive disasters and use the latest security technologies. The candidate should be someone who enjoys a challenge, is willing to learn new things and loves working in a team. Ideally she/he will have a passion for technology and some knowledge of cyber security, and the ability to see how their actions can impact the bigger picture. This position will be based in the France R&D Center, but work closely with the BDGS Security Center, based in Stockholm, Sweden
In this position, you will
- Drive different aspects of the Digital Services Security Strategy, taking ownership for the results
- Work closely in a cross functional team, including Digital Services, Networks and Technology/Emerging Business
- Participate and collaborate with other members of the BDGS organisation, sometimes independently, and sometimes as part of a larger group
- Help to drive implementation of Security controls into our different processes and workflows, including in CI/CD, Cloud Native Applications and 5G
- Support senior leaders within the Business area and Security Center in different activities
- Drive the continuous improvement of BDGS's Security Posture
- Support Ericsson's customers with different security activities
To be successful in the role you should have:
- Knowledge of Cyber Security and a view on how we should try and solve some big problems in this space
- Proficient in English, French is a plus.
- You excel in adapting and responding to change. You are a self starter, persistent and curious.
- You can see how strategy can lead change in a large organisation, and feel able to take ownership for it
- Formal certifications in security are not required, but are a plus. You will be supported in achieving these as part of your personal development.
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.